Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guest Blogger anyone?


I have a job opening for anyone who knows my family to update my peeps on our happenings since I am not capable to do so. I obviously have become such a slacker, I need to get back into the groove.

Problem is we have been so busy lately with traveling to the mountains, birthdays, friends, activities, school, holidays. There is just too much going on that I have soo much to update you all on it would take forever. LOL.

So after this next week of vacation I will promise to get back on the saddle. You have my word. In the meantime get your christmas shopping done and get off my blog til next week!!

Love to you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates

Site Meter