Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ear Piercing





I always said when Lily turned 6 months I wanted to get her ears pierced. That day came on Friday. We were lucky that cousin Juliana was getting her ears pierced too so we had company!!

So happy with Mom-Mom!! 


Before they started. Poor thing had no idea...


My guess is she hates me here. What are you thoughts?



I think she is saying a prayer.


The brave girls with their pretty earrings. Michael kept commenting all weekend on Lily's "pretty earrings."


I am so glad it is over. She really did well. I would highly recommend doing this at a young age. They get over the pain quickly! So do the moms!




1 comments:

Jenafer on May 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM said...

The pics are great! I love the prayer one!! :)
Jen :)

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates

Site Meter